Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The List plus...



First I have to say that I {heart} Alex Woo! She has eye-catching, sweet and simple designs that are reasonably priced with even a few philanthropic pieces thrown in! I love cutesy bees....swoon..and when I got my Daily Candy e-mail and saw her Little Seasons Bee in 14kt gold  I knew I wanted had to have it! So I tacked it onto the list as a Merry Happy Birthday gift because I don't mind waiting until my birthday to get it..since it is technically last minute. Anywho, I scoured some of my favorite blogs and websites to see what the new goodies were I should be coveting putting on my list. My homegirl Kristopher Dukes never fails to bring a smile to my face and a fashionable tear to my eye with the goodies she {hearts}! I almost fainted when I saw these beautiful snacks.




Aren't they lovely! Don't you want to wear them with a haute to trot Minidress to show off the gams...and the red sole!! 

Anywho, I needed some new sweaters and skinnies so I headed over to shopbop and found a chunky/cuddle-worthy lady called the Grandfather Cardigan by Haute Hippie, reminds me of my grandfather....huggable and sweet...love you Poppi! I also spotted this Button Over Cardigan Sweater by Elizabeth and James, I am a firm believer that all cardis need pockets!! Pockets are adorable sexy! On to the skinnies...  Now, here's the deal...I think every woman can rock skinny jeans! You just have to balance the silhouettes, skinny jeans are made to show off and or play up you assets but can become a liability if you do too much. Thinner chicas can get away with a hip-grazing tee, skinnies and a cardi, however, if you are a hipster or have a Beyonce', I'm going to suggest a cute tunic and cropped sweater or a longer tee and this Bad Momma! Oh, please make sure that the aforementioned tunic and tee are not suction cupped to your body...it's tacky....yes, I've seen it and it looked a hot mess! My skinny lusts loves are the 7 for all Mankind Roxanne, not too long and the perfect shade of denim for day and night! You need more than dark denim in your closet, show some versatility! I {heart} the Gap and their denim is awesome, their latest venture to reinvent their denim collection make my heart flutter because they not only have straight legs, they have skinnies and the Always Skinny Deconstructed Jeans in the Light Wash are my favs!

Like I said before, I didn't ask for much because of my Nauceness but the last snack I asked for were these beauties by Frye.

Well, I'm done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of Not another Blog?! blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path